Wednesday 16 April 2008

Meme

    I love reading meme from other blogs and since i started my own few days ago i would like to tag myself.


  • Last Movie You Saw In A Theater : U Me Aur Hum
  • What Book Are You Reading: Sari or Sins by Nisha Minhas
  • Favorite Board Game: Ludo
  • Favorite Magazine:Good Housekeeping, Femina, Filmfare,Zest
  • Favorite Smells:roses,anything which is cooking good.
  • Favorite Sound:Birds chirping
  • Worst Feeling In The World:Loneliness
  • What Is The First Thing You Think Of When You Wake?What tasks i have to finish today!
  • Favorite Fast Food Place: None
  • Future Child’s Name:Left for the future
  • Finish This Statement. “If I Had A Lot Of Money I’d… have bought myself a house and would be travelling around the world.
  • Do You Drive Fast? No
  • Do You Sleep With A Stuffed Animal? No
  • Storms-Cool Or Scary? I like storms but i should be in my house.
  • What Was Your First Car? I have never owned a car myself but OUR first car was Honda Passport
  • Favorite Drink:Nariyal pani
  • Finish This Statement, “If I Had The Time I Would .... enrol myself in cooking classes.
  • Do You Eat The Stems On Broccoli? No
  • If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Color, What Would Be Your Choice?Black
  • Name All The Different Cities/Towns You Have Lived In. Bhilai,Jaipur, Shaktinagar, Nagda, Kota,Ghaziabad,Houston,London.
  • Favorite Sports To Watch:None
  • One Nice Thing About The Person Who Sent This To You:Since i tagged myself ,there is none.
  • What’s Under Your Bed? Suitcases full of clothes.
  • Would You Like To Be Born As Yourself Again? Yes, of course.
  • Morning Person Or Night Owl? Morning person always
  • Over Easy Or Sunny Side Up? Sunny side up
  • Favorite Place To Relax: My home
  • Favorite Pie:I dont eat pies
  • Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:Chocolate, butterscotch