Friday 12 December 2008

Me-me

I am: a very sensitive girl by heart.
I think: far too much!
I want: peace in my life.
I have: what i need.
I wish: i could be more confident in life.
I hate: when people talk behind your back.
I miss: taking long lunch breaks at my work.
I fear: loneliness.
I feel: sleepy.
I hear: keyboard typing.
I crave: for attention.
I search: for recipes all the time.
I regret: behaving badly with some of my family members.
I love:my family.
I care: for my near and dear ones.
I am not: ambitious.
I believe: very much in honesty.
I dance: terribly.
I sing: when no one is listening
I cry: at the drop of the hat.
I don’t always: like to do what I am told.
I fight: when i am not taken seriously
I write: not as well as I would like.
I win: by being a good listener.
I lose: my patience very easily.
I never: went to a discotheque.
I always: like to read when i am on the tube.
I listen: to my radio every morning.
I can usually be found: browsing book shops
I am scared: of losing everything precious to me.
I need: my husband 's support all the time
I am happy about: my life in general