Wednesday 19 August 2009

39 Weeks

  • My parents arrived this week. This is the first time they have stepped outside India and i think we both were anxious for their trip.Everything went off smoothly.They are loving London and appreciating little things which we used to take it for granted.
  • I am now tired of carrying the huge bump and want to get it over with as early as possible.
  • Temperatures in London have gone really high touching 29C and that is not helping me either.
  • Despite the rising temperatures and my rising bump i have been fairly active this week.Went to Cambridge for a day trip/ had lunch in Tiffin Bites/Took my parents to Westminster to see Houses of Parliament and Big Ben and also running around to finish errands.
  • I was reading somewhere that women do experience the sudden spurt of energy before the onset of labour- i think i am experiencing that.
  • Started reading the "The contended Little Baby Book " by Gina Ford.