Monday 19 October 2009

Notes from the Week


  • I have recently started using Google Docs and i am loving it.Not sure why i was reluctant to use it but i think it is better than Google Notebook.I can organize my Contacts/Food Planning/Books by using the Templates provided.

  • A bought Sony Vaio Personal Computer and Vaio Digital Frame

  • Last Saturday i watched "Wake Up Sid" with my Mom in Cinema. Nice refreshing movie. A looked after the baby in the meantime.

  • This Saturday was Diwali- My Baby's first one.My mom cooked a very lavish lunch for all of us.We had Moong Dal pakoris,Malai Paneer,Sweet Rice and Fruit Cream.In the evening we did Pooja and visited my Brother-in law's place. We had Vegetable Pulao for our evening dinner.

  • I am maintaining a Baby Record Book (photo above) to record all milestones of our baby.It is not a very fancy book but a very simple book which we got when we registered our baby's birth.