Tuesday 23 January 2018

Weekend Musings


  • Watched “ The Coronation” on BBC 1 while doing my gym session.I was expecting a lot more input from the Queen but actually there was very less of it.
  • Our customary Friday evening dinner was at Delhi Live where we stuffed ourselves with Simple yellow daal / Gobhi Aloo / Rice for me and Tandoori Chicken for Aayush and Ashish.
  • Made Paneer Makhani and Stuffed Bellpeppers - followed Veg Recipes of India recipes which are always comes out perfect.
  • Gym session was fabulous - Saturday 80 mts of cardio and Sunday 1 hour 30 mts which was a new record for me. 
  • Some me time at Harris + Hoole coffee shop with Nishka. Had Americano with Strawberry Oat  cookies for myself and Nishka had hot chocolate.
  • Wrapped presents for birthdays next week - Nishka’s classmates.
  • Finishing my old Real Simple magazines so that i can stock up on some new health / interior Decor / lifestyle magazines from India. 
  • Bought electric toothbrushes for all of us - Oral B Junior Frozen and Starwars for kids and for us Oral B Pro 2 2000N. 
  • Saw below recipe in Tesco Magazine and it looks attractive- will give it a try someday.