Sunday 4 February 2018

Domestic Diva

  • Friday evening i went straight to Aa cricket session at Becket Keys Sports Hall.Once finished we picked up Ni and headed straight to our usual place for dinner “ Delhi Live”.We had among ourselves Dal tadka / Mix Veg / Tandoori Chicken / Rice and Naan.Kids had a scoop each of their favourite bubble gum ice cream.
  • Saturday morning I dropped Ni to her art class and went to my gym.Did 1 hr and 20 minutes of cardio and burnt 1200 calories.
  • Came home for lunch and then sent Ni to Explore learning while I pottered around the house. Once she finished her session we went to our coffee place Harris + Hoole.I ordered hot chocolate for her and green tea for myself.
  • Since As and Aa were not due back home early I headed for Brewery to browse HomeSense, a home decor store.Somehow the store disappointed me this time.I felt there was nothing substantial but all junk stuff in the store.Anyways I bought a flower vase made in Poland for £4 and a felt Easter theme basket and a medium sized fabric tub to keep small toy figurines and books respectively.
  • For dinner Ni had quorn chicken nuggets and I had store bought falafel wraps.We all slept by 9 pm as I was super tired and with all day's running around.. 
  • Since I slept early I woke up early too.. I found myself awake at 4am but got out of bed at 6.It's very rare I get a chance for a lie in and so i grabbed it with both hands๐Ÿ˜„. 
  • I cooked Panchmel daal / runner beans with potatoes / paneer with carrots / bell peppers / carrots / beans - perfect rainbow vegetable.
  • Vacuumed the full house and ironed the clothes and managed to put another load of washing and prepared pack lunches for 2 days for me and kids. 
  • Took Ni to Explore learning and I ventured into my high street for some retail therapy.. Bought a vintage looking gramophone from British Heart Foundation and stocked up on provisions like Green& Blacks dark chocolate bars/Valentine heart chocolates / tulip chocolate flowers / bottled green chillies / frozen green beans / candles.
  • After picking Ni up from tuition centre we went to Starbucks and had hot chocolate topped with cream and marshmallow twizzle for her and green tea for me.I also started reading psychologies magazine from my old stash...
  • Came back home and did usual evening bits - took out uniforms and my outfits for Monday / packed the school bags and As did his packing for India trip. 
  • On my bed at 8:30 pm and hoping to catch some good ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค