Wednesday 25 January 2023

How seriously organised I am??

 I came across this while browsing Pinterest and thought to myself that I must note this down and see   what I do already and perhaps can add more. 

Things I do already:

  1. Declutter your purse regularly
  2. Organise your closet
  3. Set a Laundry day every week ( i do almost everyday)
  4. Always wash your dishes after eating ( i put it away in Dishwasher ) 
  5. Take out trash every morning ( this is weekly depending on the rubbish collection day)
  6. Make your bed as soon as you get up 
  7. Spend an hour cleaning every week 
  8. Set a place for everything in your home
  9. Spend 10-20 minutes tidying everyday
  10. Use containers to sort things in your drawer ( i have boxes) 
  11. Always put on matching bedsheets 
  12. Always put things back in their place
  13. Use neat paper for your notes 
Things I would want to incorporate in my daily life:
  1. Take time every week to clean your make up brushes
  2. Have a morning routine 
  3. Get rid of the clothes that are faded 
  4. Spray your bath with Limescale remover after shower
  5. Plan your meals in advance 
  6. Sort your photos in folders 
  7. Plan your self care routine and stick to it 
  8. Trash spam emails immediately 

Loved doing this exercise and hoping I will start doing them soon!! Need some motivation !