Sunday 8 November 2009

Week At a Glance

Saturday - I woke up at 5 am along with Baby A and gave him his first feed of the day. He went back to sleep and slept for at least 3 hrs. In the meantime i completed my Morning chores.I have always felt that if i wake up early i finish a lot of work early in the day.My mum cooked a delicious breakfast of Semolina Dhokla which was made from scratch.Ashish and my Mum went for a movie " London Dreams" and i had my friend come over for a chat.
Evening we did Grocery Shopping and had Moong Daal Pakoris for dinner.After dinner we settled for some Evening television.


Sunday-Went for a drive around the Ilford area and did a takeaway lunch of Idlis /Vadas and Dosas.Pottered around the house the whole day.

Monday- I started writing Baby A's Feeding and Nap time schedule again.I also visited my local library and took some books out for reading.


Tuesday-This is the day when we visit our Local Clinic for Baby A's weighing Sessions.We also attended Baby Bounce sessions which take place in our Local Library. Unfortunately he was quite unsettled during the session and so i had to bring him out of the session.


Wednesday-We did nothing but shopped locally for grocery.


Thursday-I took Baby A and my mum to Canary Wharf to have lunch with Ashish.We had lunch in Tiffin Bites and had Vegetarian Thalis comprising of Biryani/Kadai Paneer and Chole.

Friday- The weather was extremely bad and Ashish had Doctor's appointment so we accompanied him and came back home.