Tuesday 29 December 2009

New Year New Me


  • I am really grateful for this year as i have lot of things to thank for .. i got a promotion in the starting of the year, became a mother to a gorgeous baby, work wise things were going fine until my Maternity Leave started..
  • By end of this month - i have tried a whole lot of new recipes from baking bread to trying different pasta recipes by Jamie Oliver/Delia Smith.December has been an exciting month as i along with my mum tried new Indian recipes by Tarla Dalal.
  • I am a very organised person and so i find it difficult if in a day i am unable to finish some of my To Do Things but sometimes i think it is a refreshing change as well.Now with a baby i tend to get cranky if i cant finish whatever i intended to finish in a day and that is why this is going to be one of my New Year Resolutions.. Not to get overwhelmed by the fact that i am unable to finish something.
  • This year i have to regain my health and loose approximately 6 kg in at least 3 months.This is not a difficult task as i have in the past lost approximately 20 kg.
  • Also, i have to strengthen my Pelvic Muscles which have become very weak due to Childbirth.. also because of which i am having back ache as well. By strengthening my pelvic muscles i am advised should get rid of my back ache.
  • Above all, i want to become a positive person this year and dont want to have any negative thoughts bother me.I can achieve this by keeping myself busy as much as possible and not get bothered by my sorroundings.